Friday, March 22, 2013

FEATURED on Sadikin Gani: PIFW 2013 day 2


I'm so honor to be featured (again) on Sadikin Gani's website (www.sadikingani.com). On the last post, I've posted about Emporio Armani fashion show without posting my looks to the show. I would like to thank Mister Sadikin Gani for taking my outfit photos, when I didn't even take any photograph of my looks / style. How Blessed I am to met him before the show started! He helps me so much to make this post! I went to Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 by wearing my campus outfit. Becasue, I bounced to Plaza Indonesia from Uni after all classes done. Mixing plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, brown vintage boots, I also put a headband on to make my bad hair day looks PERFECT! So, everyone won't notice my bad hair day! LOL ~ Click here to see another photos!

Plaid Shirt - Polo Ralpl House
Black Skinny Jeans - D'LUCA
Brown Boots - Vintage
Bag - Prilly





see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE