Saturday, April 13, 2013

SNAP IT! TAG IT! MENTION IT! WIN IT!

I'm joining this contest SNAP IT! #TAG IT! @MENTION IT! & WIN IT! to get win 2 FREE TICKETS to DEBENHAMS SPRING SUMMER 2013 Fashion Show and a chance to meet the very very special guests. GUESS WHO?
1) NIGEL BARKER an international photographer. best known for his participation as a judge and photographer on the reality show America's Next Top Model.
2) BLAKE - Britain's Boy Band
3) JOEY MEAD KING - a television personality, fashion lifestyle host, runway coach & is the model mentor /co-judge on popular reality show, Asia's Next Top Model.
Which I'm so excited to meet them all! I hope I can win this and get a chance to meet them on DEBENHAMS SS13 Fashion Show @senayancity - 20 April 2013, 5PM.

Here are photos I already SNAP! Uploaded on twitter by #TAG IT #IAMFABULOUSLYBRITISH then @MENTION IT to @DebenhamsIND @NigelBarker & @TheBandBlake
Lastly, I HOPE TO WIN IT!

 





see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

2 comments:

  1. Only love!

    Nacho Aznar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have that snapback, just in silver, gold is not a good look for me..

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE