Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jakarta Fashion Week 2014: DIAN PELANGI "POP BATIK"




Dian Pelangi is a moslem wear designer. Colorful and playful, that words described Dian Pelangi's Fashion Show on Indonesia Fashion Forward, Jakarta Fashion Week 2014.
Ready to wear collection with theme POP BATIK is inspiration from 60's era and batik. Dian Pelangi choose bright color pallet combined with black, white and grey. The models were so beautiful wearing Big A-line skirt, shoulder pad blazer, coat, mermaid skirt, ruffles and of course hijab. I'm amazed to see this fashion show. Seriously! Felt like home when I was there, because I wondered there were my mom, my sisters, and my aunty who did a catwalk. LOL!






see yaa bye
Fahad Scale


7 comments:

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE