Monday, November 4, 2013

Jakarta Fashion Week 2014: Opening Ceremony


Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 just finished a week ago. For you all who didn't come and missed the show, don't cry, don't cry baby! I'm here to share everything all about Jakarta Fashion Week 2014. Let me start with Opening Ceremony of Jakarta Fashion Week 2014
I will post everything related to Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 from the first day till the last day, from fashion show to street style, from the model & designer to the fashion people, etc. So stay tune for the upcoming posts!







see yaa bye
Fahad Scale


4 comments:

  1. arrggh i envy you so much! i didn't attend any of the shows :( the opening ceremony looks great already, waiting for more updates on JFW on your blog ;)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I wasn't be able to attend the opening ceremony :(

    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i went to JFW as well but i sorta missed the opening ceremony krn MACET (bete) hahaha. looking forward to your next JFW post! :D

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! :)

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE